Get involved in Broughton local
Last updated at 15:31, Tuesday, 18 January 2011
WELCOME to Broughton Local - a new website being run by local people to keep natives and visitors alike in touch with events and opportunities in the town.
Our aim is to become a platform for arts and social groups. Anyone with something to shout about is welcome to get involved and use the site to promote their group.
Of course, that's not to mention the groups and organisations that get together every week or the many events and meetings that take place.
Help keep the community in the loop by sharing what you know about the town with others through the Broughton Local website - brought to you by the North West Evening Mail. It doesn't cost anything to post information - or even your opinion - on the site.
First published at 11:09, Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Published by http://www.broughtonlocal.co.uk
More Broughton news
- Cumbria farm thieves swipe £1,300 of tools
- Cumbria police launch appeal after lorry crash on A595
- Tree thieves strike in South Cumbria
- Tributes paid to former Evening Mail editor who ‘fell in love with Cumbria’ (1 comment)
- Double joy as watchdog praises Cumbria primary and pre-school
- A595 Cumbria reopens after fatal crash
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- Cumbria parents raise £2,000 in thanks to medics who saved their son (1 comment)
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
- Brave Cumbria girl Katie up for Evening Mail award
- Millom School pays tribute to teenager who died after shooting
- Chainsaw theft from Cumbria shed
- Arabian adventure awaits for graduate from Cumbria
- Broughton beer festival to take place this weekend
- Millom and Broughton Agricultural Show
- Four cautioned for illegal fox hunting
- Power cuts hit Broughton
- Broughton rocker's brush with Jagger girl Georgia
- Cumbria Cold War hero is flying the flag for armed forces
- Cumbria firefighters leave scene of barn fire after bringing blaze under control
- Police crackdown on Broughton early morning speeding
- Cumbria dog survives leap from speeding train
- Families enjoy Broughton outdoor activities fun
- Cumbria County Council election
- All the fun of the fare for food lovers in Broughton
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Berlin, Germany
- Bees create a buzz
- Cumbrian drugs charity boss being made redundant (4 comments)
- Book your ski chalet for the 2012-13 season now!
- Police name Barrow man found dead in car (5 comments)
- The Eddie Stobart Story
- Millom & Broughton show memories
- Q&A with Fiona Cloherty
- Restoration a labour of love