CUMBRIA police has launched a witness appeal after a crash on a busy road.
- Tree thieves strike in South Cumbria
- Tributes paid to former Evening Mail editor who ‘fell in love with Cumbria’ (1 comment)
- Double joy as watchdog praises Cumbria primary and pre-school
- A595 Cumbria reopens after fatal crash
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- Cumbria parents raise £2,000 in thanks to medics who saved their son (1 comment)
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
Are you passionate about Broughton?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The High Furness Neighbourhood Forum has published its Annual Newsletter.
There can rarely be a minute in the day when a car, van, tractor, bus or lorry can’t see seen passing the High Cross Inn at Broughton having struggled up the steep climb from Duddon Bridge. Traffic wasn’t much of a problem when this picture was taken.
Advertising Feature. If you’ve experienced County Court Judgements, bankruptcy orders or missed payments, you could find it hard to get credit from mainstream lenders.
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- Death of ‘indestructible’ Barrow pub landlord stuns community (19 comments)
- Streets alive
- Crackdown on Furness pub thugs is launched (5 comments)
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Hit-and-run crash (35 comments)
- Redundant Partylite employees head to Ulverston Job Fair
- Furness fisherman lands rare catch
- Cumbria police launch appeal after lorry crash on A595
- Pairs times
- No title