How to contact us
Last updated at 11:17, Monday, 08 September 2008
The North West Evening Mail welcomes correspondence on all subjects, but reserves the right to edit them for publication.
The North West Evening Mail does not publish letters submitted anonymously, but may withhold your name and address upon request. References to North West Evening Mail stories or letters should include a date and page number. Please include a daytime telephone number.
The North West Evening Mail conforms to the newspaper industry's voluntary Code of Practice. administered by the Press Complaints Commission.
To contact the North West Evening Mail Editorial Department....
Tel: 01229 840150
Fax: 01229 840164
Post: Newspaper House, Abbey Road, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, LA14 5QS. Location map
Company Number: 1155841
The North West Evening Mail offers the perfect advertising medium for companies to reach the community throughout the South Lakes area. For further information, please contact us:
To contact the North West Evening Mail Advertising Department....
Classified: 01229 870558
Display: 01229 840125
Family Notices: 01229 870558
Accounts Department: 01229 821835
Gillam House, 51 Market Street, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7LT
Tel: 01229 582010
Fax: 01229 58795
12 Wellington Street, Millom
Tel: 01229 771899
Fax: 01229 771903
If you would like to place an order for a home delivered copy of the newspaper telephone 01229 840110.
The Evening Mail has an extensive selection of holidays, concert trips and weekend breaks. For further information telephone 01229 840176.
The direct marketing department can deliver leaflets, brochures, catalogues and product samples to over 40,000 homes in South Cumbria. For further information telephone 01229 840175 or 840188
Got a complaint? This newspaper and its website abide by the Press Complaints Commission code of practice
Readers who wish to make representations about articles can write either to the editor or to:
Press Complaints Commission
20/23 High Holborn
Tel: 0207 831 0022
First published at 09:01, Thursday, 17 April 2008
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Broughton news
- Sun comes out for South Cumbria wedding winners
- Cumbria farm thieves swipe £1,300 of tools
- Cumbria police launch appeal after lorry crash on A595
- Tree thieves strike in South Cumbria
- Tributes paid to former Evening Mail editor who ‘fell in love with Cumbria’ (1 comment)
- Double joy as watchdog praises Cumbria primary and pre-school
- A595 Cumbria reopens after fatal crash
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- Cumbria parents raise £2,000 in thanks to medics who saved their son (1 comment)
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
- Brave Cumbria girl Katie up for Evening Mail award
- Millom School pays tribute to teenager who died after shooting
- Chainsaw theft from Cumbria shed
- Arabian adventure awaits for graduate from Cumbria
- Broughton beer festival to take place this weekend
- Millom and Broughton Agricultural Show
- Four cautioned for illegal fox hunting
- Power cuts hit Broughton
- Broughton rocker's brush with Jagger girl Georgia
- Cumbria Cold War hero is flying the flag for armed forces
- Cumbria firefighters leave scene of barn fire after bringing blaze under control
- Police crackdown on Broughton early morning speeding
- Cumbria dog survives leap from speeding train
- Families enjoy Broughton outdoor activities fun
- Cumbria County Council election
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012